Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall I resign or force employer to terminate me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall I resign or force employer to terminate me ?

I have very tough situation and looking for help !

I came to USA with Employ A and resigned Employer A, last day was December 31 2015.

Joined Employer B on Jan 01 2016 with lot of hopes. Unfortunately Employer B didn't get expected projects till now(Feb 15) I am on bench for last 1.5 months. They are paying me as agreed. Now they are asking me to fly back to India from last 15-20 days as they can not hold me anymore on bench.

Question is : Shall I resign myself and ask for further 15 days notice period so that I can search new job. (here they may not give me 15 more days as they already offered me india ticket in well advance)

Or I should deny going back to India so that they forcefully terminate me and have to provide me 15days.

Please tell me best option to buy more time so that I can search for new Employer. Also tell me what can I do once out of status. Shall I stay for 15-20 days out of status in hope to get new job.

P.S. I am searching for job from last 20 days but somehow nothing worked yet.

Please Help ! Awaiting some advise on this.

Comment

Hi,
      Replied to you in a PM. check your messages.

Originally posted by patelmanohar88 View Post
      I have very tough situation and looking for help !

I came to USA with Employ A and resigned Employer A, last day was December 31 2015.

Joined Employer B on Jan 01 2016 with lot of hopes. Unfortunately Employer B didn't get expected projects till now(Feb 15) I am on bench for last 1.5 months. They are paying me as agreed. Now they are asking me to fly back to India from last 15-20 days as they can not hold me anymore on bench.

Question is : Shall I resign myself and ask for further 15 days notice period so that I can search new job. (here they may not give me 15 more days as they already offered me india ticket in well advance)

Or I should deny going back to India so that they forcefully terminate me and have to provide me 15days.

Please tell me best option to buy more time so that I can search for new Employer. Also tell me what can I do once out of status. Shall I stay for 15-20 days out of status in hope to get new job.

P.S. I am searching for job from last 20 days but somehow nothing worked yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X