Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping - Have to produce a client letter

Hi
    I had gone to the chennai consulate to get H1B stamped .However i was given a 221g stating that i do not have a client letter. I have filed this through a consultancy firm in the US and i work in the SAP domain.The fact is that no client is ready to give such a letter (for a person still in india) unless i start working for them and my consultancy is unable to get such a letter. Two other persons who went to the Mumbai consulate under the same consultant got their visa stamp without such a letter.
    Could someone please suggest to me how i could get a client letter.If you are aware of some company which is ready to interview me and then give me a letter also i am fine with that .
    Does anyone have a similar problem.
    Pleaseee help

Originally posted by Pragya
    Hi
    I had gone to the chennai consulate to get H1B stamped .However i was given a 221g stating that i do not have a client letter. I have filed this through a consultancy firm in the US and i work in the SAP domain.The fact is that no client is ready to give such a letter (for a person still in india) unless i start working for them and my consultancy is unable to get such a letter. Two other persons who went to the Mumbai consulate under the same consultant got their visa stamp without such a letter.
    Could someone please suggest to me how i could get a client letter.If you are aware of some company which is ready to interview me and then give me a letter also i am fine with that .
    Does anyone have a similar problem.
    Pleaseee help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Pragya,
    This is the similer and common cases happening only with US Consulate in Chennai..They are asking for such documents which is not able to provide from clients end..Getting clients end project details and letters is not a easy task...Just try with hope.......

-------------
    [email protected]
    Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X