Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: H4 EAD RFE (I-94 End Date)

Hello every one,
    I applied for my H4 EAD when I entered US for the first time in Nov 2015. I got a RFE for my EAD application few days back.

On my first entry i.e. Nov 2015, the immigration department at the US airport stamped my passport with the date exceeding that of my spouse's H1B end date. I applied for EAD using that I-94 document (i.e. reflecting the conflicting dates) .RFE is questioning my I-94 end date which exceeds that of my spouse’s H1-B visa end date.

However on my second entry to US i.e. Feb 2016, my end date is in line to my spouse’s H1-B.

I propose to draft a letter mentioning all the details (i.e. conflicting dates) and attach all relevant documents including my new I-94.Will this suffice?

My concern is how do I present my case as genuine and explain the I-94 end date was an error committed by immigration authority?

Request urgent help on how should I proceed with my case. Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Need help

Please help

Originally posted by career_aspirant View Post
    Hello every one,
    I applied for my H4 EAD when I entered US for the first time in Nov 2015. I got a RFE for my EAD application few days back.

On my first entry i.e. Nov 2015, the immigration department at the US airport stamped my passport with the date exceeding that of my spouse's H1B end date. I applied for EAD using that I-94 document (i.e. reflecting the conflicting dates) .RFE is questioning my I-94 end date which exceeds that of my spouse’s H1-B visa end date.

However on my second entry to US i.e. Feb 2016, my end date is in line to my spouse’s H1-B.

I propose to draft a letter mentioning all the details (i.e. conflicting dates) and attach all relevant documents including my new I-94.Will this suffice?

My concern is how do I present my case as genuine and explain the I-94 end date was an error committed by immigration authority?

Request urgent help on how should I proceed with my case. Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X