No announcement yet.

Current Company H1 transfer in RFE and previous Company H1B in Intent to Revoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Company H1 transfer in RFE and previous Company H1B in Intent to Revoke

Hello Friends,

I travelled to US on an H4 visa and Company A sponsored my H1B visa which got approved in April 2013. I started working in EVC model at the client site from Oct 2013. In June 2015 , Company A informed me that it was being taken over by Company B and the H1B visa's of all its employees was being transferred to Company B. Fresh H1B petition was filed by Company B in June,15 under Regular processing and I got an RFE in August,15 .The RFE response was submitted in Nov 2015 which continues to be in the same status till date. Meanwhile , the H1B petition from company A went into "Intent to Revoke Notice was Sent" status in Feb , 2016. This is the same for all Company A employees. We donot expect Company A to respond to the Intent to Revoke notice sent by USCIS .Are there any precautionary steps I can take incase my H1B transfer to Company B gets denied.
    1) Am I still in status as the H1B transfer to Company B was initiated before the Intent to Revoke of H1b petition of Company A ?
    2) Company B employer has not shared the H1B transfer receipt (I only have the Receipt Number). Can I initiate a H1 transfer to Company C and if so with just the Receipt Number and not the physical copy of the Receipt ? How is it dependent on the status of the transfer to Company B?
    3) My spouse has an Approved I-140 .Should I initiate a H1 to H4 with EAD COS simultaneously as a backup plan incase my H1B transfer to Company B gets denied? Incase the H1B transfer gets approved , can I request USCIS to revoke the H1 to H4 COS ? Incase the H1B transfer gets denied , can I continue to stay in US due to pending H1 to H4 COS ? What will be the fastest route to get back to work in such cases ?

Thanks in advance for your response,advise and expertise.It is much appreciated.

Hi, I am in the same place and I even think we are with the same employer A and B. What is your current approach? Are you still working?

I consulted **** ** too and they are not able to provide any help without knowing the content of the NOIR, so I am clueless as too what to do next.

You mentioned your amended with employer B got into an RFE, did you file it in premium?

Please respond... I am struggling to figure out next steps...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X