Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help

Hi,

I got h4 query sometime back and after that my b1 got rejected. Now i want to clear the h4 and query and want to travel on h4.

Currently i am working, but i want to settle as housewife. While filling up the DS-156 i got the some doubts. Can any one please help me by clarifying the doubts:

Column20: Name and Address of the Present Employer
    Doubt: Do i need to specify my employer or my husband's employer?

Column21: Presnet Occupation
    Doubt: As i am working do i need to specify my current occupation or as i want to settle as housewife. can i mention the same.

Column31:Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa?
    When? Where? What type of visa
    Doubt: Which visa i need to mention B1 or H4. Do i need mention h4 query or B1 rejection or both

Please advise me.

Many thanks

Regards,
    Lakshmi.

Hi,

Please advise me, as my interview is very soon.

Thanks,
    Lakshmi

Comment

Originally posted by lakshmi2403
      Hi,

I got h4 query sometime back and after that my b1 got rejected. Now i want to clear the h4 and query and want to travel on h4.

Currently i am working, but i want to settle as housewife. While filling up the DS-156 i got the some doubts. Can any one please help me by clarifying the doubts:

Column20: Name and Address of the Present Employer
      Doubt: Do i need to specify my employer or my husband's employer?

Column21: Presnet Occupation
      Doubt: As i am working do i need to specify my current occupation or as i want to settle as housewife. can i mention the same.

Column31:Have you ever been Refused a U.S. visa?
      When? Where? What type of visa
      Doubt: Which visa i need to mention B1 or H4. Do i need mention h4 query or B1 rejection or both

Please advise me.

Many thanks

Regards,
      Lakshmi.

Hi Lakshmi,

Here is the answer for your quiries...

#Column 20:Currently if ur working..Need to mention your employer name and address but not your husband...

#Column 21: Present Occuption is noting but ur designation are role with current employer....

#Column 31:You need to mention all the refusals and rejections with American consulate..

Make sure you will convenience Visa office about your previous rejection..Let VO feels your stay is imp with ur husband......Make it in positive way...

[email protected]
      Srinni

Comment

Hi Srinni,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards,
        Lakshmi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}