H1B Vs L1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Vs L1B

I got H1B in the year of Nov-2008 with expiry date Jul-2011. I was in US on H1B with Company AAA from Nov-2008 to Feb-2011 and returned to India.
    But Recently, I travelled to US (10 months ago) on L1B with company BBB.
    Now, I am going with an employer CCC who can can file a cap exempt H1 petition for me with immediate start date. It will be done in another 3-4 weeks.

Now my question is :
    1) Once my status transferred to CCC - H1B, is it possible to go back again to L1B with BBB ? If so, do we have any time limit to use new transferred H1B with CCC? Can I move to H1 again in the year 2017-Mar.

Please suggest.

Originally posted by shiva1980 View Post
    I got H1B in the year of Nov-2008 with expiry date Jul-2011. I was in US on H1B with Company AAA from Nov-2008 to Feb-2011 and returned to India.
    But Recently, I travelled to US (10 months ago) on L1B with company BBB.
    Now, I am going with an employer CCC who can can file a cap exempt H1 petition for me with immediate start date. It will be done in another 3-4 weeks.

Now my question is :
    1) Once my status transferred to CCC - H1B, is it possible to go back again to L1B with BBB ? If so, do we have any time limit to use new transferred H1B with CCC? Can I move to H1 again in the year 2017-Mar.

Please suggest.
    Can someone please reply?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X