Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rfe , sow expring soon

Dear expert,

I got rfe for my cap exempt visa asking employeer employee relation ship. As request by attorney we have provided all the documents like, offer letter( working for the company for last 7 yrs in offshore.), recent increment letter, promotion letter, org structure chart and BRM letter confirming my job with role and responsibilities stating they require my service till sep 2018 and sow.

Only thing is,the current sow is valid till september 2016, and my h1b apllication duration is upto sep,2018.
    Our client renew it only after sep2016.

Will is going to be a problem For the approval from USCIS?
    If yes what can we provide without the SOW. Also is it required to have my name in the SOW,s resource list ? Currently it is not there as i am working in offshore.

Please help me. I will update my status with others.

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,
    Avik.
    Last edited by avik.chatterjee; 03-01-2016, 07:39 AM.

Originally posted by avik.chatterjee View Post
    Dear expert,

I got rfe for my cap exempt visa asking employeer employee relation ship. As request by attorney we have provided all the documents like, offer letter( working for the company for last 7 yrs in offshore.), recent increment letter, promotion letter, org structure chart and BRM letter confirming my job with role and responsibilities stating they require my service till sep 2018 and sow.

Only thing is,the current sow is valid till september 2016, and my h1b apllication duration is upto sep,2018.

If yes what can we provide without the SOW. Also is it required to have my name in the SOW,s resource list ? Currently it is not there as i am working in offshore.

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,
    Avik.
    I think the petition may be approved only till Sep 2016. Again, depends upon the officer reviewing your case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please let me know, wheather their can be chance of denial with short SOW ?

If it is approved for for sep2016, it is ok with me.

Just to know the outcome of similar cases.

Thanks in advance,

Please help.

Dear expert,

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,
      Avik.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please let me know, wheather their can be chance of denial with short SOW ?

If it is approved for for sep2016, it is ok with me.

Just to know the outcome of similar cases.

Thanks in advance,

Please help.
        Possibility of denial is also there as USCIS can say that the petitioner did not show enough work for the duration asked for.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X