Pls assist - 221(g) blue slip query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls assist - 221(g) blue slip query

Hi there, I attended the visa stamping interview today at the Chennai Consulate. My employer had only provided the MSA(master-service agreement) and not the client letter. After having me wait for more than an hour, I was given the blue 221(g) form in which I was asked to email the client letter in order for them to further process my application. Also my passport was returned. My employer has agreed to send the client letter now, but the only thing that worries me is that my passport was returned. Does this mean I will be asked to go for another visa stamping interview when required, or is this one way of saying my application has been indefinitely rejected?

Please assist, thanks in advance.

Originally posted by vikramsh09 View Post
    Hi there, I attended the visa stamping interview today at the Chennai Consulate. My employer had only provided the MSA(master-service agreement) and not the client letter. After having me wait for more than an hour, I was given the blue 221(g) form in which I was asked to email the client letter in order for them to further process my application. Also my passport was returned. My employer has agreed to send the client letter now, but the only thing that worries me is that my passport was returned. Does this mean I will be asked to go for another visa stamping interview when required, or is this one way of saying my application has been indefinitely rejected?

Please assist, thanks in advance.
    If client letter is provided, the chances become brighter.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X