Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa- no slip- showing under administrative processing

Hello All,
    I went for h1b visa interview for the first time on 23rd February and during my interview the visa officer asked me about my employer, client and also about project documents (i work as a consultant). At the end she mentioned that she is going to review my case and it will take her few days. She did not give me any receipt neither she said that my visa got approved. Can anybody help me understanding whether it's a 221 g case or how should I proceed with my case? Should I hire an attorney? Please guide me.

Originally posted by Ambalika Azad View Post
    Hello All,
    I went for h1b visa interview for the first time on 23rd February and during my interview the visa officer asked me about my employer, client and also about project documents (i work as a consultant). At the end she mentioned that she is going to review my case and it will take her few days. She did not give me any receipt neither she said that my visa got approved. Can anybody help me understanding whether it's a 221 g case or how should I proceed with my case? Should I hire an attorney? Please guide me.
    Doesnt your employer already have an attorney?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X