Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any change in USCIS rule regarding multiple employers sponsoring same person ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any change in USCIS rule regarding multiple employers sponsoring same person ?

Hi,

Two employers are willing to sponsor me for CAP 2016-17. I would like to know

1. Is it a violation to any of the USCIS rules ? Any change in rules for this year ?

2. If both my H1B petitions are picked in lottery, can the employers proceed to get petitions approved ?

3. Do I need to disclose to the employers / USCIS at any stage about multiple petitions ?

4. If I have chosen to go with one employer, can the second employer withdraw petition after its approval ? Will the second employer gets back the VISA fee paid ?

5. Does having multiple petitions cause any issue for VISA interview or VISA approval ? Will USCIS cross check about multiple petitions ?

6. If Visa is rejected (first employer petition), Can we go for Visa interview again with the second employer petition ? Should there be any gap between two Visa Interviews ?

Could you please clarify us on the above.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Upen_mtm View Post
    Hi,

Two employers are willing to sponsor me for CAP 2016-17. I would like to know

1. Is it a violation to any of the USCIS rules ? Any change in rules for this year ?

2. If both my H1B petitions are picked in lottery, can the employers proceed to get petitions approved ?

3. Do I need to disclose to the employers / USCIS at any stage about multiple petitions ?

4. If I have chosen to go with one employer, can the second employer withdraw petition after its approval ? Will the second employer gets back the VISA fee paid ?

5. Does having multiple petitions cause any issue for VISA interview or VISA approval ? Will USCIS cross check about multiple petitions ?

6. If Visa is rejected (first employer petition), Can we go for Visa interview again with the second employer petition ? Should there be any gap between two Visa Interviews ?

Could you please clarify us on the above.

Thank you in advance.
    1. No, it is legal and allowed.
    2. Yes.
    3. No.
    4. Yes. The feed will not be refunded.
    5. No.
    6. No, no gap as such.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much Raghvi..!!

Thank you so much Raghvi..!!

Comment

Is it possible to attend two Visa Interviews with different approved petitions ?

As you mentioned there is no gap as such between interviews, I just want to clarify on the following.

- Is it possible to attend two Visa Interviews with different approved petitions, if Visa is rejected in first Interview ?

- No, no gap as such.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X