Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 H1b got deined (planning to Revoke it), can i apply for H1b this year 2016 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 H1b got deined (planning to Revoke it), can i apply for H1b this year 2016 ???

hello all, quick question
    I applied H1b last april 2015, got RFE on OCT 9 2015 , was waiting for decision, and finally bad news, got my H1B denied today march10 2016.
    so i want to revoke my denied H1b for 2015 (MTR), also i want to apply a new H1B for 2016 from the same employer (few more weeks left).
    now question is , is it okay to have 2015 H1b case active as well as 2016H1b case active from the same employer ??

please give your input.
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%
    not sure
    0.00%
    some cases yes
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

trying to get back into the Q. please help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dilipkumar9 View Post
      trying to get back into the Q. please help guys.
      You mean to say withdraw it? Yes, your employer can, but how are they ensuring the same will not happen this year too?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        You mean to say withdraw it? Yes, your employer can, but how are they ensuring the same will not happen this year too?

i don't want to withdraw it, i just want to reopen/challenge my 2015 denied case and at the same time i want to apply a new 2016 H1b this year. but both the cases are with same employer .. so question is can i have 2 active cases at the same time with same employer ??

Comment

Originally posted by dilipkumar9 View Post
          i don't want to withdraw it, i just want to reopen/challenge my 2015 denied case and at the same time i want to apply a new 2016 H1b this year. but both the cases are with same employer .. so question is can i have 2 active cases at the same time with same employer ??
          Yes, dont see an issue with that as they are two different petitions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X