Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful H1 Stamping after 221(g) ?

Hi
    Is there anyone here in this forum who got his H1B visa successfully stamped after a 221(g) was issued to him ? If yes how much time did it take to get stamped since date of refusal .
    Has the processing speed improved since 14th feb of all such drop box cases
    Just wanted to know if there is hope for so many such people out there who are just waiting for their documents sent thru dropbox ,to be read and visa to be stamped.

Thanks in advance
    Pragya

i got it after 1 month

i went to chennai on 19th january they give me a 221g and then on february9th i dropped my documents in dropp box at hyd, and they issued me visa on 15th february and i recieved my passport today...
    Dont worry Pragya, lets hope for the best
    cheers
    AspiDelhi

Comment

Originally posted by Pragya
      Hi
      Is there anyone here in this forum who got his H1B visa successfully stamped after a 221(g) was issued to him ? If yes how much time did it take to get stamped since date of refusal .
      Has the processing speed improved since 14th feb of all such drop box cases
      Just wanted to know if there is hope for so many such people out there who are just waiting for their documents sent thru dropbox ,to be read and visa to be stamped.

Thanks in advance
      Pragya

Hi Pragya,

Normal drop box processing time is 2 to 3 weeks...In some cases it may extend also....Dont loss hope..I wish you all the BEST..

[email protected]
      Srinni

Comment

Hi Srinni

Dear Srinni &
        All successful h1b applications,

I have sent the documents thru VFS Dropbox, Hyd. in the last week of Jan' 2006 (by today 25 days). And the status is remains the same.

And the message can be displayed as shown below: ( www.vfs-usa.co.in )

" Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres or call our toll free no 18004 25 0025 for further queries. "

i have not contacted to the above number, what should i do? pls i need your valuabale suggession in this regard.

I am waiting for your answer.

Regards,
        Rao

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X