Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 - EB1 Transfer

Hello,

I am with company A with H1B visa, with I140 (Nov - 2010) in EB2 category. I have been at Team Lead position for last 4 years with number of employee reporting to me.

Can I transfer to H1A? I assume with H1 transfer I will be able to move to EB1 category and hence faster GC. If I move to H1A, will my priority date remain the same or do I need to start process for scratch?

Inputs?

Thanks.

Originally posted by h1question View Post
    Hello,

I am with company A with H1B visa, with I140 (Nov - 2010) in EB2 category. I have been at Team Lead position for last 4 years with number of employee reporting to me.

Can I transfer to H1A? I assume with H1 transfer I will be able to move to EB1 category and hence faster GC. If I move to H1A, will my priority date remain the same or do I need to start process for scratch?

Inputs?

Thanks.
    Go through the EB1 requirements and see if you qualify:

Many noncitizens want to come to the United States to work. This page provides a summary of employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classifications and other categories of noncitizens who

Many noncitizens want to come to the United States to work. This page provides a summary of employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classifications and other categories of noncitizens who

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X