Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Response status is not changing

i,
    I applied for H1B in year 2015. I got RFE for I-129 and consultancy has send response on December 1st. Since December 1st I am seeing the same message till today. message is as following:
    "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
    On December 1, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15 YYYY ZZZ. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Originally posted by satishsure View Post
    i,
    I applied for H1B in year 2015. I got RFE for I-129 and consultancy has send response on December 1st. Since December 1st I am seeing the same message till today. message is as following:
    "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
    On December 1, 2015, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC15 YYYY ZZZ. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."
    Most of requests to USCIS are taking 6+ Months unless done in premium processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Most of requests to USCIS are taking 6+ Months unless done in premium processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      So far it is 3+ months.But Few forums they are telling it is less than 90 days.Can I go 4 premium up gradation now.Is it right Option?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X