Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a System Admin(IT INFRA Support), do not having client letter

Hi Friends,

I am System Admin, comes under IT INFRA support. In my h1b petition, its mentioned as I will work for my US Employer(it's a small staffing company with employees > 37) only, but not for any client.

So during visa interview, I should say to VO that I will be working and supporting to my employer only. Since its comes under IT support, what type of supporting documents, VO may ask me? I cannot provide in house project documents as like a developer. So how to prepare for visa interview in this scenario ?

Kindly suggest me, your comments/suggestions are greatly appreciable.

Thanks,
    Sunil

Originally posted by SunilNarayan View Post
    Hi Friends,

I am System Admin, comes under IT INFRA support. In my h1b petition, its mentioned as I will work for my US Employer(it's a small staffing company with employees > 37) only, but not for any client.

So during visa interview, I should say to VO that I will be working and supporting to my employer only. Since its comes under IT support, what type of supporting documents, VO may ask me? I cannot provide in house project documents as like a developer. So how to prepare for visa interview in this scenario ?

Kindly suggest me, your comments/suggestions are greatly appreciable.

Thanks,
    Sunil
    You must be having specific job duties which you will be performing while in US, get a letter of that from your current manager/HR. Take details of servers/network/switch architecture etc. You might get lucky. The challenge would be able to convince the VO that the same work cannot be done by anyone else in US.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you Raghvi...much appreciated your support in this forum.....

Regards,
      SN

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X