Please help me on my H1 Visa transfer doubt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me on my H1 Visa transfer doubt

I am in USA from last 3 years, i had changed my job 6 months ago and my new employer has applied for visa transfer under normal processing and it is still under processing. And my previous employer has revoked my visa. Now i want to change my job again and i have an offer from an another new employer. Can you please guide me
    1) can my next employer apply for transfer with the visa receipt which is still under processing?
    2) Or should i change my visa processing to premium and wait to get visa documents and later apply for the transfer?

Originally posted by nandini.3186 View Post
    I am in USA from last 3 years, i had changed my job 6 months ago and my new employer has applied for visa transfer under normal processing and it is still under processing. And my previous employer has revoked my visa. Now i want to change my job again and i have an offer from an another new employer. Can you please guide me
    1) can my next employer apply for transfer with the visa receipt which is still under processing?
    2) Or should i change my visa processing to premium and wait to get visa documents and later apply for the transfer?
    1. Yes they can but unless the current transfer is approved with a new I-94 the next transfer will not be approved with a new I-94. Read around about "bridge petition".
    2. Yes that is also doable, upgrade current transfer to premium and once approved apply for transfer again in premium. Costly, but it reduces the anxiety around all the wait.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X