Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b Extension in Process (Normal Processing); Planning to Transfer to Another Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Extension in Process (Normal Processing); Planning to Transfer to Another Company

Hi All;

Good Morning!!

The below are my Details

Initial H1b Applied on: Mar 2014
    Initial H1b Approved on: Oct 2014 (with 1 year Period for H1 Validity)
    Got Visa Stamped in Chennai Consulate: July 2015 (went for 221 g - Couple of times)
    Landed in USA: 16th September 2015
    I94 Validity: 30th October 2015
    Initial H1b Expired on: 15th October 2015
    Extension Applied on: 14th October 2015
    Processing Center: Vermont
    Processing Type: General

My Question:

1. My Project Implementation Vendor is ready to take me as a Full Time Employee. Need your advise on what precautionary steps I need to take, to make sure that I am getting my H1B Transferred from My Employer to My Project Implementation Vendor.

2. Is it advisable to proceed now for Transferring my H1b, at this time, from My Employer to My Project's Implementation Vendor.

Originally posted by maddyind View Post
    Hi All;

Good Morning!!

The below are my Details

Initial H1b Applied on: Mar 2014
    Initial H1b Approved on: Oct 2014 (with 1 year Period for H1 Validity)
    Got Visa Stamped in Chennai Consulate: July 2015 (went for 221 g - Couple of times)
    Landed in USA: 16th September 2015
    I94 Validity: 30th October 2015
    Initial H1b Expired on: 15th October 2015
    Extension Applied on: 14th October 2015
    Processing Center: Vermont
    Processing Type: General

My Question:

1. My Project Implementation Vendor is ready to take me as a Full Time Employee. Need your advise on what precautionary steps I need to take, to make sure that I am getting my H1B Transferred from My Employer to My Project Implementation Vendor.

2. Is it advisable to proceed now for Transferring my H1b, at this time, from My Employer to My Project's Implementation Vendor.
    Your h1 transfer would most probably not be approved with a new I-94 unless current extension is approved. So would advise to get the current extension upgraded to premium and then file for transfer with the approved petition.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X