H1-B Transfer question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer question.

I have been working with a company for 6 years now and I got a new opportunity as a consultant with another company(client). So I did find a consulting company where i could work with the client. I have all the documents that are needed, to have the transfer done and I did even apply for the H1-b transfer.

After the application I did receive Premium Processing Receipt. But the start day the client wants me to join is exactly two weeks. So I am a little anxious to give my 2 weeks notice with my current firm before my H1-B is approved. can you please suggest if its ok for me to give my notice?

Thanks

Originally posted by hemanthray View Post
    I have been working with a company for 6 years now and I got a new opportunity as a consultant with another company(client). So I did find a consulting company where i could work with the client. I have all the documents that are needed, to have the transfer done and I did even apply for the H1-b transfer.

After the application I did receive Premium Processing Receipt. But the start day the client wants me to join is exactly two weeks. So I am a little anxious to give my 2 weeks notice with my current firm before my H1-B is approved. can you please suggest if its ok for me to give my notice?

Thanks
    What is the basis for your H1 beyond 6th Year?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      What is the basis for your H1 beyond 6th Year?
      I have my 140 approved and my new employer did ask for a three year extension based of that

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X