Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer.

Dear Immihelpers,

I would like to ask one Question related to H1B transfer.

I'm working with L1B visa to employee A. Employer B is sponsoring H1B for me. Is there Any way i can i transfer my H1B from Employer B to Employer C without working for Employer B ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Jhonru View Post
    Dear Immihelpers,

I would like to ask one Question related to H1B transfer.

I'm working with L1B visa to employee A. Employer B is sponsoring H1B for me. Is there Any way i can i transfer my H1B from Employer B to Employer C without working for Employer B ?

Thanks!
    Maybe possible if you ask B to process it as consular and then C also processes it as consular process. Would also involve you to leave US and attend visa stamping abroad.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B transfer while amendment in progress

Hi,

I am working with Employer 'A' (Visa and I-94 valid till 2018). Visa is originally stamped for location 'X', But amendment is applied 6 months back under regular process to change location from 'X' to 'Y' for the same employer. The amendment is still pending and I am working in location 'Y'.

Now I am planning to shift to new employer. So, Is it possible to change the current employer when the amendment is still in progress?

Did anybody had same situation?

Your reply will be really helpful.

Thanks!!

Comment

H1B transfer while amendment in progress

Hi,

I am working with employer 'A' ( Visa and I-94 valid till 2018). Visa is stamped for location 'X'. But amendment is applied 6 months back under regular process to change the location from 'X' to 'Y' for the same employer. The amendment is still in progress. I am currently working in location 'Y'.

Now I am planning to shift to new employer. So, Is it possible to change the current employer when amendment is still in progress?

Dis anybody had same situation?

Your reply will be really helpful.

Thanks!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X