X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Bridge Amendment when RFE on previous Amendment

Hi,

Am facing a confusing situation with H1 Amendments

I had a H1 Amendment raised by my employer when i started my project in Location A,
    When the Ammendment was in process, my project ended and am currently in free pool
    I got a notice today that my H1 Amendment has an RFE and i need to provide a work order with validity upto next year
    But what i have is only upto my project completion time

Meanwhile i got a project in location B and another H1 Amendment(Bridge) is about to be filed
    Now my employer informed me that RFE must be answered and the second Amendment can go in progress

What is the chances that the first Amendment gets rejected because of a Work order showing insufficient timeline
    What happens if the first Amendment is denied or rejected
    Will the second Amendment (bridge) automatically get rejected and I'll have to move out of the country
    - Kumarraja ArumugamKrishnasamy

Originally posted by akkumarraja View Post
    Hi,

Am facing a confusing situation with H1 Amendments

I had a H1 Amendment raised by my employer when i started my project in Location A,
    When the Ammendment was in process, my project ended and am currently in free pool
    I got a notice today that my H1 Amendment has an RFE and i need to provide a work order with validity upto next year
    But what i have is only upto my project completion time

Meanwhile i got a project in location B and another H1 Amendment(Bridge) is about to be filed
    Now my employer informed me that RFE must be answered and the second Amendment can go in progress

What is the chances that the first Amendment gets rejected because of a Work order showing insufficient timeline
    What happens if the first Amendment is denied or rejected
    Will the second Amendment (bridge) automatically get rejected and I'll have to move out of the country
    Till your current amendment is approved any subsequent amendments would either be approved as consular process or would go to RFE. I would sugest you talk to a good attorney and draft the RFE response in a way to highlight that the previous project has already completed and you move don to a new project and provide evidences for them.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X