X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE on Existing Amendment, Location change agian for workplace

Hi

This is regarding the RFE have got for my amendment petition

My H1B extension was applied in April 2015 and I traveled back to India in May 2015 due to some family medical urgency before getting the approval on my extension, later I got the extension approved till March 2018 being in India. Since now I am travel ready my employer has filed an Amendment to work for Client A location A in premium mode and got a RFE, at the same time seems the project also got scrapped and now I am supposed to travel for different project requirement with same client A but work location is changed to B.

Seeking the following information:

1. Since the new location is different it’s no more “A” do I need to get the new amendment initiated, please note client remain same only location is changing to B?
    2. What is the procedure to abandon the existing amendment which has a RFE now?
    3. RISK if we abandon the existing amendment and initiate a new one?

Appreciate your advise.

Regards,

Any update on the below query please, appreciate your advise.

Originally posted by pinkunt View Post
    Hi

This is regarding the RFE have got for my amendment petition

My H1B extension was applied in April 2015 and I traveled back to India in May 2015 due to some family medical urgency before getting the approval on my extension, later I got the extension approved till March 2018 being in India. Since now I am travel ready my employer has filed an Amendment to work for Client A location A in premium mode and got a RFE, at the same time seems the project also got scrapped and now I am supposed to travel for different project requirement with same client A but work location is changed to B.

Seeking the following information:

1. Since the new location is different it’s no more “A” do I need to get the new amendment initiated, please note client remain same only location is changing to B?
    2. What is the procedure to abandon the existing amendment which has a RFE now?
    3. RISK if we abandon the existing amendment and initiate a new one?

Appreciate your advise.

Regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X