Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Rejected - Any change of approvals later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNNJ latest updates

Hi any update on UNNJ students from India? Other than H4, did any one go back to USA on any other visa? Please provide if you know any update. I am in India, returned from USA voluntarily. I did not get ant NTA so far in USa.

Comment

getting H4 stamped for UNNJ students

I was also a student of UNNJ. I came to US in May 2014 in H4 visa. I came across this college through a friend/Broker. Before enrolling in this college, I verified about this college. For that I checked for the accreditation, talked with college Administrative and consulted a lawyer. I was working on F1 CPT from this college from March 2015 till Sept 2015. After I enrolled to the college only, I came to know something is not right. I was informed by the college/Broker that I cant attend any classes. My Employer(an US based company) sponsored my H1b for 2016 quota(general quota not masters quota). I moved to H1 status from October 2015. I went to India in Dec, 2015 for my visa stamping. I got a 221g. In January I got to know that my visa has been denied(I am not aware of the denial reasons(Might be due to the college or might be since I stated that I am internal to the firm where in I actually has an end client)) and my petition has been sent to USCIS for review. In July, I got an update in USCIS site stating "Revocation notice has been sent".

Now I am planning to come back on H4(my spouse is in US on H1b with a reputed company). My interview is scheduled in October 3rd week. What are my chances of getting H4 visa. What are the complications I can face. I can see some post about people apply for H4 visa in April 2016(during the scam was revealed) and their H4 was denied.

Please help me out in this regard.

Comment

Any Luck?

Hi, I am also in the similar situation. Has anyone got updates on the case?

Comment

Any luck? Please can you update us on how was ur interview, please?

Any luck? Please can you update us on how was ur interview? Since many of us are in the same situation like yours..

Originally posted by pd455 View Post
          I was also a student of UNNJ. I came to US in May 2014 in H4 visa. I came across this college through a friend/Broker. Before enrolling in this college, I verified about this college. For that I checked for the accreditation, talked with college Administrative and consulted a lawyer. I was working on F1 CPT from this college from March 2015 till Sept 2015. After I enrolled to the college only, I came to know something is not right. I was informed by the college/Broker that I cant attend any classes. My Employer(an US based company) sponsored my H1b for 2016 quota(general quota not masters quota). I moved to H1 status from October 2015. I went to India in Dec, 2015 for my visa stamping. I got a 221g. In January I got to know that my visa has been denied(I am not aware of the denial reasons(Might be due to the college or might be since I stated that I am internal to the firm where in I actually has an end client)) and my petition has been sent to USCIS for review. In July, I got an update in USCIS site stating "Revocation notice has been sent".

Now I am planning to come back on H4(my spouse is in US on H1b with a reputed company). My interview is scheduled in October 3rd week. What are my chances of getting H4 visa. What are the complications I can face. I can see some post about people apply for H4 visa in April 2016(during the scam was revealed) and their H4 was denied.

Please help me out in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehhaa View Post
            Any luck? Please can you update us on how was ur interview? Since many of us are in the same situation like yours..
            I got my H4 visa stamped in october and i'm back in USA without any issue.

Comment

Hello Java999 ,

Originally posted by Java999 View Post
              :
              When did you go for VISA ?

Comment

Thats a great news!

Congrats Java999, can you please let us know from which US consulate location did they issue you the visa, I mean from Mumbai or Delhi...? n when did you apply for your visa?
                I am waiting for my visa since 10 months now.

Comment

Hello Neha

Originally posted by Nehhaa View Post
                  Congrats Java999, can you please let us know from which US consulate location did they issue you the visa, I mean from Mumbai or Delhi...? n when did you apply for your visa?
                  I am waiting for my visa since 10 months now.
                  :

When did you for Interview Neha ? Issue happened in April right ?

Comment

Hello Nov30

Originally posted by Nov30 View Post
                    :

When did you for Interview Neha ? Issue happened in April right ?
                    I had gone for interview at end of feb.. Yes it happened in April.

How abt u n from which location did u apply ?

Comment

H4 Rejected on Oct 28th 2016

Hi, I came back from US on 25th Nov 2015 to India, I applied H4 for first time on Dec 11th 2015, it was put on hold as 221G. In Feb I have applied B1/B2 visa in Chennai and it was also put in hold. In May 2015 B1/B2 was refused and on 11th June 2015 H4 is Refused. My wife is on H1 and still in US and again I applied for H4 on OCT 28th and it was Refused. here are the questions asked by VO.

VO: Hi
                      Me:Hello
                      VO: Name of you wife company
                      Me: xxxxx
                      VO: did you studied in UNNJ
                      Me : Yes, but I did not attend any classes, as I came to know that University is fraud I came back to India and applied for H4.
                      VO: Because of the university issue I could not issue visa at this time.

and handed me and form in that it is written as I can apply for waiver.

But According to Attorneys in US I am applicable for waiver but chances are 50% and it costs around 10K USD.

Please let me know if anyone applied and have positive result.

here is my contact number 7097951273.

thanks

Comment

All UNNJ students

Guys, we need to understand one thing is, mistake happened and some how you are all effected.. may be you all need to get together, and hire a lawyer and share the fee as some of u had eligibility for waiver if u could afford it.
                        Or, write a strong letter to the higher officials.. sometimes there will be a voted ticket on USCIS website which will discussed in between all related members.. H4 EAD had a similar issue , and voting ticket was raised..
                        this is not a assuring that u will get a positive response or any response, but some one will be aware of what's going on..
                        U guys have to write a strong appealing letter to a strong person to keep this going.. no USCIS official or no lawer or congressman can help u if u just post on this website..
                        Or also if some how some one got back into US even in this situation, do u think they are going to reveal how did they get back in?? NO THEY WON'T..

Comment

H4 update

Originally posted by bkt99 View Post
                          we are on the same boat. We talked to the attorney and they advised to wait for couple of months until go for H4 stamping.

In your case you need a get a letter from congressperson from your area and go for h4 stamping again(advised by the attorney)
                          Hi...Did u try to go for H4 stamping??...Did the letter from congress person helped during the visa stamping.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bkt99 View Post
                          we are on the same boat. We talked to the attorney and they advised to wait for couple of months until go for H4 stamping.

In your case you need a get a letter from congressperson from your area and go for h4 stamping again(advised by the attorney)

Hi Java999, if possible could you send me your contact info at [email protected].
                          I am still in US but would like to go to H4 stamping soon. It would be helpful if you can help me.

Comment

H4 visa

Originally posted by Adhrit574 View Post
                            I have a question.. My wife came here on H4 and then joined a University in Mar 2014 whose sting operation for CPT is revealed recently . We were told that the university is offering online classes and after doing research that it is properly accredited, she joined. After that we came to know there are no classes conducted , she sent mails to University multiple times and went to University multiple times, but no proper response is given. 6 months she worked on CPT and later she discontinued MS from Oct 2013 as She got H1B and worked on that.

Now she went to India on Vacation in Feb 2016.She went to stamping her H1B visa in Feb 2016, but since they have to do some inquiry about the employer , they issued 221g.

We waited for 2 months and as there is no update on that case, applied H4 on April 2016( after scam is revealed). They asked about this university and didn't issued the visa stating she did violation of Laws. I wanted to know if she can come in future in any visa (H4 atleast), or will she be ban to enter US, due to violation of laws. Shall we apply for H4 visa after some time like after 6 months once the issue slowed down? Please advice !!
                            Hi... did u go for H4 visa again??.. how was your interview the second time

Comment

Any updates on this case? I heard few folks were able to come back after successful f1/h4 stamping

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X