Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Extension Issue

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • H4 Extension Issue

    Hi Everyone,

    This is a peculiar scenario I am stuck into due a Human Error, so here it goes - I and my toddler son are on H4 with expiry in Jun 2016. Initiated an extension thro my wife's[H1 holder] organization for extension via premium almost a week back. Now, the Primary Application for my wife's H1 Extension got approved couple of days back[verified it at USCIS's site].

    When it comes to mine and my son's H4 extension it appears to been either RFEd or Rejected because an incorrect I-539 form[someone else's] was attached by my wifes' Org's Immigration Team to each of our[mine and my son's] petition. Honestly, we just discovered this thing sometime back..since we do not have petition receipt, not sure about the decision made by USCIS, logically thinking I am assuming it should be either RFEd/Rejected.

    Now I need your kind help with these questions with regs to future course of action :

    1. Should I ask the petition to be re-filed with correct I539?
    2. Or is there any other scenario - dependent petition rejection?

    If anything else, pls advise further.
    Last edited by sourabh.pd; 05-12-2016, 10:36 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by sourabh.pd View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    This is a peculiar scenario I am stuck into due a Human Error, so here it goes - I and my toddler son are on H4 with expiry in Jun 2016. Initiated an extension thro my wife's[H1 holder] organization for extension via premium almost a week back. Now, the Primary Application for my wife's H1 Extension got approved couple of days back[verified it at USCIS's site].

    When it comes to mine and my son's H4 extension it appears to been either RFEd or Rejected because an incorrect I-539 form[someone else's] was attached by my wifes' Org's Immigration Team to each of our[mine and my son's] petition. Honestly, we just discovered this thing sometime back..since we do not have petition receipt, not sure about the decision made by USCIS, logically thinking I am assuming it should be either RFEd/Rejected.

    Now I need your kind help with these questions with regs to future course of action :

    1. Should I ask the petition to be re-filed with correct I539?
    2. Or is there any other scenario - dependent petition rejection?

    If anything else, pls advise further.
    Hi Moderators and Seniors,

    Kindly advise.

    thnx, SP

    Comment


    • #3
      This is little urgent..pls advise anyone?.

      Comment

      Working...
      X