Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b rfe 2017

Hello,

Applied for H1b on April 1st, 2016. Approved on April 15th, 2016. RFE on May 13th, 2016. Premium Processing at California center.

Yesterday I got an email from USCIS that my status is changed to "Request for Additional Evidence was Mailed" (RFE).

I have a quick question. Apart from regular mail about the RFE, is attorney also getting RFE via email or fax?

Thanks,
    AM

Originally posted by ashman2012 View Post
    Hello,

Applied for H1b on April 1st, 2016. Approved on April 15th, 2016. RFE on May 13th, 2016. Premium Processing at California center.

Yesterday I got an email from USCIS that my status is changed to "Request for Additional Evidence was Mailed" (RFE).

I have a quick question. Apart from regular mail about the RFE, is attorney also getting RFE via email or fax?

Thanks,
    AM
    Yes, Attorney does get an email and fax about RFE details.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by SKDS160 View Post
      Yes, Attorney does get an email and fax about RFE details.
      Thanks for the reply

I just confused since online status says,

Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

On May 13, 2016, we mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC161 YYYY XX. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence by June 12, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

WHEN I APPLICATION WAS SELECTED, ONLINE STATUS SAYS, ITS SELECTED AND THEY EMAILED AND MAILED THE CONFIRMATION RECEIPT BUT IN CASE OF RFE, IT ONLY SAYS, MAILED (NOT EMAILED)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X