Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 extension with Nunc pro tunc

Hi,

My I-94 is expired on May 3rd and we're applying for H1B extension with Nunc pro tunc process. We will be applying around May 20th. Attorney is still preparing the documentation. My I-140 was approved few weeks back.

Wanted to know what are my chances of approval in my case. Does having I-140 effects the decision here? Please share your thought.

Originally posted by lifespring View Post
    Hi,

My I-94 is expired on May 3rd and we're applying for H1B extension with Nunc pro tunc process. We will be applying around May 20th. Attorney is still preparing the documentation. My I-140 was approved few weeks back.

Wanted to know what are my chances of approval in my case. Does having I-140 effects the decision here? Please share your thought.
    I am in a similar situation. My I 94 expired in May 2016 as that was my passport expiration date. My H1B is still valid. Did your case get approved?

Comment

Originally posted by GR17 View Post
      I am in a similar situation. My I 94 expired in May 2016 as that was my passport expiration date. My H1B is still valid. Did your case get approved?
      Yes and good luck!

Comment

What supporting documents did you send with your application?

Comment

Originally posted by lifenspring View Post
          Yes and good luck!
          What supporting documents did you send to the USCIS?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X