Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 OPT & H1B Consular Notification

Hi,

I am confused as to how to proceed with my situation and would appreciate any help.

I am currently a college on F-1 status. I received an offer from a US firm, and hence applied for both OPT through F-1 visa and H1B through the firm. I was lucky enough to receive H1B approval, but it is under consular notification because I will be traveling internationally between April 1st and October 1st.

What are the documents/next steps I would need in order to make sure that I can leave and enter the U.S. legally until October 1st, at which point I will have to leave the U.S. to go to the U.S. consulate in my home country to get the H1B.

Thank you.

I am in the same boat as yours , would you mind telling how it went for you

]Hi,

I am confused as to how to proceed with my situation and would appreciate any help.

I am currently a college on F-1 status. I received an offer from a US firm, and hence applied for both OPT through F-1 visa and H1B through the firm. I was lucky enough to receive H1B approval, but it is under consular notification because I will be traveling internationally between April 1st and October 1st.

What are the documents/next steps I would need in order to make sure that I can leave and enter the U.S. legally until October 1st, at which point I will have to leave the U.S. to go to the U.S. consulate in my home country to get the H1B.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X