Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does current project end date impacts H1 approval

Hi,

I am working for one of the biggest MNC in India and have received h1 receipt this year.
    But unfortunately my project is now ending in December , can this impact h1 approval in any way(s) ?
    Though my employer remains the same and I am continuing with my current employer only.'
    Please anyone do reply if you are aware of this kind of scenario or let me know if my question is not clear and some more detail is required ?

Regards,
    Waiting approval
    Last edited by waitingapproval; 05-22-2016, 12:55 PM.

please can any1 answer to my query

Please can anyone answer to my query , it will be great help !!!

Originally posted by waitingapproval View Post
    Hi,

I am working for one of the biggest MNC in India and have received h1 receipt this year.
    But unfortunately my project is now ending in December , can this impact h1 approval in any way(s) ?
    Though my employer remains the same and I am continuing with my current employer only.'
    Please anyone do reply if you are aware of this kind of scenario or let me know if my question is not clear and some more detail is required ?

Regards,
    Waiting approval

Comment

does current project end date impacts H1 approval

Your employer will have to show new project details if you are going for the stamping in India. Else you might end up getting H-1 stamping only till December.

Comment

Originally posted by waitingapproval View Post
        Hi,

Regards,
        Waiting approval
        Will depend if USCIS seeks more information or not. Generally companies submit SOW/MSA/Client letter for the duration of H1 requested. If your company has submitted one valid only till Dec , then USCIS mightwant to know what is the plan beyond that.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Will depend if USCIS seeks more information or not. Generally companies submit SOW/MSA/Client letter for the duration of H1 requested. If your company has submitted one valid only till Dec , then USCIS mightwant to know what is the plan beyond that.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thanks Raghvi for your reply also I request other members and visitors to share there experience if gone thru this situation !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X