H1B transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer

I am employed with a consulting company. When i attended stamping, they gave me a letter from client A. But i dint work for that client after coming here. my Visa extension is in progress and they asked me to update my resume with the client he gave me initially. I did the same. Its in process with uscis
    Now i have found a fulltime position and in their initial process, i have updated the correct clients in my resume. My doubt here is, if they process my h1 transfer, do i need to update the correct clients or should i use the same resume i sent to my consulting company which they are using for my extension.
    Will the USCIS check the resumes that detailed?

Please suggest...

Originally posted by shwethab View Post
    I am employed with a consulting company. When i attended stamping, they gave me a letter from client A. But i dint work for that client after coming here. my Visa extension is in progress and they asked me to update my resume with the client he gave me initially. I did the same. Its in process with uscis
    Now i have found a fulltime position and in their initial process, i have updated the correct clients in my resume. My doubt here is, if they process my h1 transfer, do i need to update the correct clients or should i use the same resume i sent to my consulting company which they are using for my extension.
    Will the USCIS check the resumes that detailed?

Please suggest...
    Please suggest

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X