X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Extension with Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed status

Hello Experts,

Below is my status:

My current H1B (I94) is valid till 05/28/2016.

I have applied for H1B extension with my current employer and i have received the RFE. My employer has replied to this RFE and now i see the case status with USCIS as "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed". Presently i am waiting for the notice.

Please suggest below options.

1) Can I apply for H1 transfer before I94 expires or I can still do that after I 94 expiration when my H1 extension is in pending.
    2) How long I can stay in US if I receive the denial.

Please advice!

Thankyou

Hi Dinesh,
    Any update on your case. I am in the same situation. Can you please post your update.

Thanks

Comment

Query on Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

Originally posted by Dineshkumar28 View Post
      Hello Experts,

Below is my status:

I have applied for H1B extension with my current employer and i have received the RFE. My employer has replied to this RFE and now i see the case status with USCIS as "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed". Presently i am waiting for the notice.

1) Can I apply for H1 transfer before I94 expires or I can still do that after I 94 expiration when my H1 extension is in pending.

Please advice!

Thankyou
      Hi Dinesh,
      What does this status means? I checked with my employer but they said its USCIS call. we need to wait for the decision. Please help to understand what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Dineshkumar28 View Post
        Hello Experts,

Below is my status:

Please advice!

Thankyou
        What does that status mean? Please let me know. I am in the same situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X