Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

HELP - H4 EAD - What Name to use?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP - H4 EAD - What Name to use?


    I have an I-140 approved from different employer and am planning to apply for H4 EAD card for my spouse. Can anyone please let me know what name should be entered in I-765 and G-1145? Will it the name as used in passport and H4 stamped visa? Or will it be the name after marriage (Middle name will be husband's name)? Her passport and H4 visa has maiden name.

    Also, I am planning to send below documents. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

    • Application Fee check.
    • Completed form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
    • Copy of my passport (Front, Back and my VISA page)
    • I-797A of approved form (H1)
    • I-797 of approved I-140
    • Copy of husband’s passport
    • Copy of Marriage Certificate
    • 2 Color photos
    • Completed G-1145 form