Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer using I-140 to Company B - RFE

Hello Expert Memebers,

I am in dire need of your expert opinion with regard to my current H1B status.

I reentered US,after India vacation on SEP-20-2015.

During vacation, I attended for consulor processing and the I-797 that I had in my hand was valid until OCT-01-2015, it was through company A.

Company A fired me on SEP-30-2015.Pls note that I-797,Visa on the passport,Drivers License and I-94 expired on OCT-01-2015.

Company A also filed for H1B extension during JUL-2015, which was still pending with USCIS.

I immediately found a company B with in 30 days,and filed for H1B transfer on OCT-29-2015 through Normal processing.

We made it as premium during MAR-2016 and we got an RFE.

The attorney for Company B decided not to respond back to RFE (since more documents were requested) instead we again filed a New H1B Transfer through Premium in May-2016.

We got an RFE again,requesting for minimal set of documents, for which we are in the process of responding back.

In the meantime H1B extension filed by Company A came with an RFE in MAR-2016 and they revoked the petition, since I was no longer their Employee.

I just want to know, whether I need to leave the country, if the current RFE is not approved?

Was there any issue with regard to my status.Did I followed the laws as prescribed?

Can I reenter US again through Company A I-140, as they are willing to hire me back, since they got new projects now?

What other options do I have to reenter US using Company A I-140, which is still valid?

Pls advice!

Thanks in advance!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X