Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa delay and 221(g) form

Hi,

I had my visa interview on 1st february for a H1B visa at Chennai. They told me that I have been refused the visa and gave me a 221(g) form and said that I have to send them the answer to all these question given in the form at [email protected]. The next day, itself, I sent them the answers to the questions in email.

After waiting for close to four weeks, I sent a status enquiry email to them today and they replied back saying that they have not received the answers to those 14 questions, which they had given me on the day of my interview.

I don't understand this. Even though, I send them the answers to the questions immediately the next day, they still have sent me such a reply.

Please help me. Has anyone faced such a problem before? Please tell me what I should do next? Do I call them up and talk to them? If so, can anyone tell me which nos. I should contact? Or should I send them another email saying that I have sent them the answers to the questions already and they should look it up?

Please help me...this is urgent sincemy research is suffering and my grant money has been lying there with my collaborators for more than several months now.

Thanks a lot.

Send again

Hi Laxmi,

Reply to them stating the date, Subject of the mail etc. and also add the attachements[Requested info] once again to the mail.

Comment

Hi Laxmi,

Reply back to US CONSULATE IN CHENNAI and printout the same as your proof...Wait for 2 more days to hear from them...If not contact consulate directly..I wish u all the best...

[email protected]
      Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X