Query regarding LCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding LCA

I have LCA of New Jercy on H1B petition.

Now client requirement is for Dublin.

How many days will it take to do LCA for dublin and stamping my visa.

Originally posted by raj.ranjit View Post
    I have LCA of New Jercy on H1B petition.

Now client requirement is for Dublin.

How many days will it take to do LCA for dublin and stamping my visa.
    2-3 weeks for LCA. Then H1 amendment for the new location which can take 2 weeks to Month depending upon whether file din premium or not. Once the H1 amendment is approved you will get a new I797 using which you can schedule the interview for visa stamping. Add on top the time taken by legal team to prepare and submit the documentation.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

If primium

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      2-3 weeks for LCA. Then H1 amendment for the new location which can take 2 weeks to Month depending upon whether file din premium or not. Once the H1 amendment is approved you will get a new I797 using which you can schedule the interview for visa stamping. Add on top the time taken by legal team to prepare and submit the documentation.

What will be time frame if LCA, H1 amendment and visa stamping filed in Premium process.

Comment

Originally posted by raj.ranjit View Post
        What will be time frame if LCA, H1 amendment and visa stamping filed in Premium process.
        There is no premium processing for LCA, only amendment can be filed under premium. As for visa stamp it depends on the slots available in the consulate you applying at, again no premium for them. Consulates in India are experiencing long delays.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X