Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling back to India while H1B is in process

Hi,
    Currently I am with company A on L1B in US and I had filed H1B with company B for FY 2017 which has been picked up in lottery.
    Now my questions are:
    1. What if I go back to India permanently before October 2016, so will it affect my H1B processing?
    2. If I go back to India, so can I get the final approval of H1B while I am in India as I had applied it while being in US?
    3. My employer is saying that they have filed COS also while filing the petition, but I am not sure so is there any way to find out if they have applied COS while filing petition with USCIS?

Please look into my queries. Thanks.

Originally posted by l1bwithh1b View Post
    Hi,
    Currently I am with company A on L1B in US and I had filed H1B with company B for FY 2017 which has been picked up in lottery.
    Now my questions are:
    1. What if I go back to India permanently before October 2016, so will it affect my H1B processing?
    2. If I go back to India, so can I get the final approval of H1B while I am in India as I had applied it while being in US?
    3. My employer is saying that they have filed COS also while filing the petition, but I am not sure so is there any way to find out if they have applied COS while filing petition with USCIS?

Please look into my queries. Thanks.
    Why are you posting different threads for similar questions?

Going back to India will not effect your H1B petition but it will cancel the COS if applied.
    This is just my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X