Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer to another Employer when H1Btransfer is in RFE status with prev employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer to another Employer when H1Btransfer is in RFE status with prev employer

I had an approved petition with Employer A and working with them for an year. Thought of changing job and Employer B applied for H1B Transfer. Currently received RFE and B asked me documents like degree certificate and education evaluation copy from employer A, when they filed my H1b. I got a very good offer with Employer C. My I797 and I94 is valid till August 2017 from Employer A and still I haven't resigned from A. I am currently working with Employer A only.

Following are my questions :
    1) Can I initiate a H1 transfer with Employer C while the petition with Employer B in RFE.
    2) If Employer B withdraws my H1b transfer then are there any chances of rejection/denial/RFE for H1b transfer with employer C
    3) R there any chances of again a RFE with employer C, if I don't provide B with the required documents and B doesnt proceed ahead(respond) for RFE
    4) If Employer C initiates H1B transfer in parallel with Employer B responding to RFE, will there be any impact on new H1B transfer filed by Employer C?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X