Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer query from India

Hi Friends
    I am currently working with Indian IT Company who has made my H1 and I have travelled and worked in US with same. For last two years I did not have any onsite travel, was working offshore. So I tried for another job in US from India. Finally I received this call from US Company who is interested to process my H1 transfer. Now coincidently I have another call from my current company to travel to US for an assignment and my same VISA is valid. My query are as follows:-
    1. Since Petition amendment from my current employer (as per new guidelines from USICS) and my H1 transfer to my new company would happen at the same time, as per above scenario. Is there any problem to my VISA like revoke etc or my Indian IT firm would come to know?
    2. My Visa is valid for Oct 2017 & today its June 2016. So now when the transfer happens in India, do I have to go for stamping to US consulate in Chennai before my travel to US?
    3. Once I get the receipt from USCIS do I have to get my LCA worked out with the new employer and then only I should travel?
    4. When should I put down my paper in my current company, People say once you get the receipt from USCIS? I can put down my Paper.

Thanks & Regards

Sethu Chennai

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X