Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel during Amendment, Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel during Amendment, Is it possible?

Hi,

Below is my scenario, I came to USA through Employer A and I changed employer - Employer B(now) back in 2014. My Employer B Extn was expired in Jan 2016 and we got the extension approved till Jan 2019. I have to go for Stamping correct?

Since I work as contractor my project is complete with Cilent A(whom we got extension till 2019) and now new client B amendment has been filed. My question is can I travel to India with approved petition(i797 showing Jan 2019) and go for stamping? Will it cause any issue becoz my current amendment with Client B is still in progress?

Regards
    Siva

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for your inputs

Originally posted by sivagg View Post
    Hi,

Below is my scenario, I came to USA through Employer A and I changed employer - Employer B(now) back in 2014. My Employer B Extn was expired in Jan 2016 and we got the extension approved till Jan 2019. I have to go for Stamping correct?

Since I work as contractor my project is complete with Cilent A(whom we got extension till 2019) and now new client B amendment has been filed. My question is can I travel to India with approved petition(i797 showing Jan 2019) and go for stamping? Will it cause any issue becoz my current amendment with Client B is still in progress?

Regards
    Siva

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for your inputs
    You should await amendment approval.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...