221g Administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi crazy

One of my friends also got the call from embassy for PP n DD two days back, he was also waiting decenmber 2005..since i am from 17th jan 2006... u r all from 4th jan......but i didnt hear any negative news except if ur documents r ****.... lets hope for the best...

regards,
    Mundra.

Comment

hi guys!
      i called up the consulate again this morning n they gave the same statement "Your case is pending ma'am....we will inform you once it is over"
      n again..."no time frame!!!!"...........................

Comment

221g AAP waiting since December

I attended my first interview in chennai on 8th november and the follow up interview after getting 221g on 7th december. I have been waiting since then with AAP. My client verification was done in Feb. I sent an email to Consulate last month and got a reply asking me to wait till AAP is completed. Any one who got AAP in december got successfull stamping ?

Thanks All

Comment

I too got a mail from chennai AFU

Hai....

I too got a mail from consulate on january 2007 , this happened after 1 year of processing time since dec 2005. They asked about my iternary

Can please tell me, what was questions they asked you during the interview

They asked me to come to the consulate with following documents.
          1. Passport (must be valid for six months at the time of application)
          2. Completed visa application form DS-156.
          3. For all males between the ages of 16 and 45, supplemental application form DS-157.
          4. One color visa photograph (50mm x 50mm, front-facing, white background)
          Degree certificate, mark sheets and work experience letters (originals and photocopies)
          5. Complete itinerary for the prospective assignment in the U.S.

What will be the questions from the VO in the interview with the above documents.

Thanks
          Ganesh

Originally posted by mougli
          Hi,

My case was similar too. I first attended the interview for the H1B visa in Dec and was isssued a 221g for the client letter and I again went to Chennai consulate in the 1st week of Jan with the Client letter and the VO put my case on Administrative processing. I finally got a mail from the Chennai AFU in the 3rd week of Feb and got the H1b Visa successfully.

All the best.

Comment

221g AAP issued on Sep 2006 and no progress on it till now

Hi,

I'm also victim of AAP and desparately waiting since sep 2006. In my case I submitted all the required and asked docs in 2 consecutive 221(g)s. On Sep7th 2006, I was issued 221g aap by a young lady(with around 30+ age) without even inspecting the docs submitted. I would have mailed around 10 times, every time i will get the standard and brand mark reply to wait till AAP is finished. Forgot to say, I attended in Chennai consulate.

All the credentials of mine, my employer and my end client are genuine.

Has anyone got visa who were issued 221g aap in september? I'm pissed off as till now no body has made any calls to my employer nor to anyone.

GOD save us !!!!

Rgds,
            Dayalan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X