Photo requirements for drop box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo requirements for drop box

I am eligible for getting my visa stamped from using the drop box service when I am visiting India. In the list of documents, it is mentioned that one recent photograph needs to given with specifications provided here - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-photoinfo.asp . However the specifications given on this site are for a digital photo with pixel specification. To apply using drop box, I believe I would have to submit a physical photograph. Please let me know what are specifications for the physical photograph, at least the dimensions in cm/mm/inch.

At not time during the DS160 application or visa stamping appointment booking was I prompted to upload a digital photograph.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Photo requirement

I recently submitted my documents in drop box, I gave a square shaped photo (2 inch X 2 inch) as mentioned in the site and they accepted it, I did not upload a digital photo. In the same link that you have provided, follow the 7 Steps to Successful Photo you should be good. All the best.

Comment

Glossy or Matte

Is there requirement regarding the paper of the photo...I mean the photo should be Glossy or Matte?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X