F1 OPT to H4 EAD Concurrent filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 OPT to H4 EAD Concurrent filing

Hello, I am planning to apply F1 OPT -->H4 EAD for my wife, could you please help me in few questions? I would really appreciate your help on this.

I have 140 approved. My wife came to US on H4 with me in May 2013 & then she started study here so she got COS from H4 to F1 in July 2014
    Currently My wife is on F1 OPT, now we are planning to get her on F1 OPT --> H4-->H4 EAD as my H1 is valid till 2019.

Q1) I know we can file F1 OPT --> H4-->H4 EAD concurrently but is there any special process to file both concurrently Or it is as simple as that we send all documents together?
    Q2) Do we have to make 2 separate copy of supporting documents for I539 & for I765? or just one would be enough since we are filing concurrently?
    Q3) few questions on I539,

Part 1.2 USCIS ELIS account number? I should have ELIS account number when I converted her from H4 to F1 previously, Do we need to use that here?

Part 4. 3. Are you, or any other person included on this application, an applicant for an immigrant visa?
    Part 4. 4. Has an immigrant petition EVER been filed for you or for any other person included in this application?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X