Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 ead

Hi,

I am on H1B and my spouse is on H4 , I want to get his H4 EAD for his work permit so how can I get ? I came on H1B in California on 10th Jan '16

Originally posted by Shweta Gupta View Post
    Hi,

I am on H1B and my spouse is on H4 , I want to get his H4 EAD for his work permit so how can I get ? I came on H1B in California on 10th Jan '16
    Have you been in US for more than 6 years? Has your company filed your GC?

Comment

H4 EAD - H1B continuation beyond 6 years

Hello
      I’m currently on an H1B and my GC application had been commenced by my old employer, priority date September 2010 & I-140 Approval July 2011. Basis the approved I-140, I switched employment in February 2012 and my current company has extended my H1B twice since as per Section 104-3(c ) AC-21 extension rules . My old employer withdrew the I-140 petition in June 2014; however an extension for H1b was filed in October 2014 and approved. Further, an amendment was filed to my H1B due to change in work location in May 2015 and that too was approved. The current H1B is expiring January 1, 2018. My current employer has just re-started the PERM process, the DoL has cleared the wage request and as of this month the company has begun the “Recruitment” process. My husband is currently employed in the US on an L1A (Blanket petition). My husband’s employer is undergoing a re-organization and has notified him that his US assignment will not be extended beyond August 31, 2016. We will be filing for the H4 status for which we will file a COS - I-539 with the USCIS. Does he qualify for the H4 EAD?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X