Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does consulate allow US born children to enter consulate for parent's visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does consulate allow US born children to enter consulate for parent's visa interview

I have visa interview scheduled in Chennai consulate for myself, wife and my daughter. I also have a 3 year son who is US born and is non-applicant. Since if is too young to be left anywhere during appointment and we being not from Chennai its hard to find an alternative. Does anyone know if he would be allowed to enter the consulate?
    I posted this question to US Travel Docs support, and did not got a definitive answer: " In general, individuals without an appointment are not allowed inside the Visa Application Center or Embassy/Consulate, and we urge you to make alternate child care arrangements. Under exceptional circumstances, your child may be allowed to accompany you inside the premises based on need and space availability"

I am not sure if I can take chance, please help me.

Originally posted by pankajrai28 View Post
    I have visa interview scheduled in Chennai consulate for myself, wife and my daughter. I also have a 3 year son who is US born and is non-applicant. Since if is too young to be left anywhere during appointment and we being not from Chennai its hard to find an alternative. Does anyone know if he would be allowed to enter the consulate?
    I posted this question to US Travel Docs support, and did not got a definitive answer: " In general, individuals without an appointment are not allowed inside the Visa Application Center or Embassy/Consulate, and we urge you to make alternate child care arrangements. Under exceptional circumstances, your child may be allowed to accompany you inside the premises based on need and space availability"

I am not sure if I can take chance, please help me.

Hi , Did you take your daughter to consulate . Did they allowed. I am in same situation. Kindly help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X