Wrong visa type printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong visa type printing

Hi friend, my husband applied for h1b visa type along me and my kids for h4 visa type.last week we get all our visas after stamping.they stamped all passports with h4 visa type as my husband applied for h1 b visa stamping .can anybody guide me.is that printing issue by the consulate or is there new rule or law ammended
    One more question if it is consulate mistake what can we do now to solve the issue now? We are planning to travel in October how much time it taken to resolve the issue? Kindly reply me in detail if any one of you face the issue I had.thanks a lot
    Last edited by Sania mirza; 07-09-2016, 04:10 PM.

Originally posted by Sania mirza View Post
    Hi friend,I am living in Italy.my husband applied for h1b visa type along me and my kids for h4 visa type.last week we get all our visas after stamping.they stamped all passports with h4 visa type as my husband applied for h1 b visa stamping .can anybody guide me.is that printing issue by the consulate or is there new rule or law ammended
    One more question if it is consulate mistake what can we do now to solve the issue now? We are planning to travel in October how much time it taken to resolve the issue? Kindly reply me in detail if any one of you face the issue I had.thanks a lot
    It's the consulate's mistake. Contact them to correct it. It should be doable before your travel.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X