Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required urgent H1-B

Hi All,

I am in india. I am currently having H1-B stamped from employer X which i left some time ago.I have not travelled to US before. i am working with employer Y. Now I am getting an opportunity to work in US from employer Z. Can visa from employer X is still valid?

Can I fly to US on that visa as employer Z wants me to fly to US on that visa and there he will get it transfered? Is it possible or it is a normal route?

Do I need to get it transfered in india only and only then i can fly to US?

Please help me in this regard, I need it very urgently. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
    Ambuj

dear if you have done your visa stamped 1 year ago and yet to travel to US then u need to attend again i hope.else you can travel on the same visa and can transfer after reaching US.(transfering of H1 will be accepted if you are in US only). Else your new employer has to file a new pitition for you if you're not interested to travel on the same visa or visa was stamped one year back.

regards
    dasaradh

Comment

Dear,

Will there be any difficulty in going to US on same visa, as i left my old organisation.

coolambuj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X