Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing fields from filled Downloaded DS160 application

Hi

I filled and submitted my DS160 application and took an appointment for H1B interview. I downloaded the filled application at the end of review as well. Today when I opened the application I found that City and zipcode field is not even seen in question 'Where you will be staying in US'. Street address is present. I am pretty sure i have filled out city, state and zipcode because they were mandatory and application can't be saved without filling them

I also reviewed my application at the end and they were present. Is it possible that information is submitted but downloaded pdf missed it out. Did it happen to anyone else? Should i be worried about affecting interview?

Any input would be helpful

Please can someone reply to this question?

Originally posted by Ashish Jain View Post
    Hi

I filled and submitted my DS160 application and took an appointment for H1B interview. I downloaded the filled application at the end of review as well. Today when I opened the application I found that City and zipcode field is not even seen in question 'Where you will be staying in US'. Street address is present. I am pretty sure i have filled out city, state and zipcode because they were mandatory and application can't be saved without filling them

I also reviewed my application at the end and they were present. Is it possible that information is submitted but downloaded pdf missed it out. Did it happen to anyone else? Should i be worried about affecting interview?

Any input would be helpful

Comment

Hello,
      I'm also in same boat. How did you manage to fix it?,created new application.
      Does your interview was smooth?. Please help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X