Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [**URGENT**] Help needed on queries regarding H1B Visa Transfer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have stamped with valid H1B visa through Company A and did not travel to USA till now. I could not able to travel, because I was in other assignment in other country.
    Now I have an offer from Company B and also the Company B is ready to initiate H1B Visa transfer request.
    Both Company A and Company B are US based companies.

Please provide your valuable response on below queries..,

1. Will there be any issue in transferring H1B visa from Company A to Company B?
    2. Do I need to attend again visa interview for H1B transfer in India?
    3. As per the some of the articles for H1B Transfer, we need to submit last three months pay stubs. Is it mandatory to show last three months pay stub for current employer before change of employer can occur ? If this is the case then I will not be able to explore this option as I have never traveled to US and do not have pay stubs under company A yet.
    I did not travel USA yet, so in this case, is it OK if I submit payslips from the company where I am currently working in India .? If not how do I proceed.? Please confirm .
    4. Before applying for transfer, do I have to inform my visa sponsor (Company A) ..?
    5. What are the other risks in doing so ?

I would appreciate your prompt response and also great helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Venkat.
    Last edited by venkat88; 07-20-2016, 03:36 AM.

Please give reply..

Hello Experts,

Could you please provide some suggestions on posted queries..?

Thanks a lot in advance..

Thanks,
    Venkat.

Originally posted by venkat88 View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I have stamped with valid H1B visa through Company A and did not travel to USA till now. I could not able to travel, because I was in other assignment in other country.
    Now I have an offer from Company B and also the Company B is ready to initiate H1B Visa transfer request.
    Both Company A and Company B are US based companies.

Please provide your valuable response on below queries..,

1. Will there be any issue in transferring H1B visa from Company A to Company B?
    2. Do I need to attend again visa interview for H1B transfer in India?
    3. As per the some of the articles for H1B Transfer, we need to submit last three months pay stubs. Is it mandatory to show last three months pay stub for current employer before change of employer can occur ? If this is the case then I will not be able to explore this option as I have never traveled to US and do not have pay stubs under company A yet.
    I did not travel USA yet, so in this case, is it OK if I submit payslips from the company where I am currently working in India .? If not how do I proceed.? Please confirm .
    4. Before applying for transfer, do I have to inform my visa sponsor (Company A) ..?
    5. What are the other risks in doing so ?

I would appreciate your prompt response and also great helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Venkat.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X