Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Interview Waiver program Eligibility-Urgent

Hi,
    My Visa expired on 12-DEC-2014 and got extension till DEC 2017. My Spouse went to India to attend family emergency. Now I want to know if she is eligible for Interview Waiver program. I looked at some of the blogs and threads , but they were all old posts and not sure what is the current policy on this. I checked following official site and it did not mention details on H4 in particular. According to this "Visa should be valid or expired in the past 12 months". But when I looked at following official site (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/iwp2.html) , they have mentioned differently for H4. According to this site " Under the current Interview Waiver Program, Indian visa applicants who are renewing visas that are still valid or expired within the past 48 months may submit their applications for consideration for streamlined processing, including waiver of a personal interview, within the following visa categories:

•Business/Tourism (B1 and/or B2);
    •Dependent (J2, H4, L2)
    •Transit (C) and/or Crew Member (D) - including C1/D.
    •Children applying before their 7th birthday traveling on any visa class
    •Applicants applying on or after their 80th birthday traveling on any visa class ""

Please let me know the eligibility of H4 for Interview waiver program in India.
    Thanking you in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X