Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query regarding AAP and passport delivery

Hi,
    I recieved a call from US embassy that i have to submit my Passport and DD of 2300 after i was given AAP on feb 1st.I got the call on march 6th.i Submitted my Passport and DD on 7th.Does that mean my Visa has been approved or can they reject my visa even after taking my passport and 2300 DD and also when can i expect my Passport back with Visa stamped?

Regards
    Sushanth

You got it

It means you got the visa..well 99% of the time

Comment

Please reply

Hi sush....

Did your get the passport back with VISA stamped in it? If so within how many days did u get the passport back. Even i had got AAP and then an mail from chennai consulate to send the Passport and DD, i have send them. But its been 2 weeks and i have not yet received my passport.

Please do reply.

Thanks

Comment

I am waiting For my passport

Hi,

I am also waiting for more than a week for my passport back. No trace of it. I donot really know why it is taking this much time for that.

Please post if there are any updates from your side.

Comment

Finally I got it

Hi Friends

Just 30 minutes back I got my Passport back with VISA stamping, i was given AAP on March 14, got mail from the Chennai consulate on March 30 to send the passport and DD and on April 19th i got my passport stamped successfully.

Thanks a lot for this site which helped me to get my VISA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X