Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to US with Valid H1B visa and pending 221g

Hi Everyone,
    I have changed my company in March 2016. My I797 with new employer is valid till Jan 2019. My current visa was stamped when i was with my former company. It is valid till Jan 2017. Last week I came to India and applied for new visa stamping through dropbox option. Now my passport came back with blue 221g asking for additional documents. I need to go back to US this Saturday. Can I travel with my previous visa and new I797?

Travel with 221g

Originally posted by Raanchi View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have changed my company in March 2016. My I797 with new employer is valid till Jan 2019. My current visa was stamped when i was with my former company. It is valid till Jan 2017. Last week I came to India and applied for new visa stamping through dropbox option. Now my passport came back with blue 221g asking for additional documents. I need to go back to US this Saturday. Can I travel with my previous visa and new I797?
    Hi Ranchi

Could you please let me know what happened to your case and how did you manage?
    I'm in same boat. Changed the employer , got approved i797..used the Dropbox for stamping, got ,221g blue slip saying you need to appear for interview within one colander year. Please share your experience. Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X