Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b extension processing duration

Hi all,

I have my h1b extension (with LCA amendments) filed on April 27th 2016. Waiting for the approval notice and i do have travel plan to India by Sep 30 (current visa expiring on same date). So i need approval notice before travel, so i can stamp it in india, before coming back.

Can i wait for approval notice through regular processing or need to convert it to premium? I got update from few folks, that their new h1b application, which is filed on April 11th 2016 got approved. Since it's just 2 week before my application, is it worth to wait for approval through regular processing? or Extension is completely a different story and better to go with premium?

Please advise.

Originally posted by Rajendra Prabu Elias View Post
    Hi all,

I have my h1b extension (with LCA amendments) filed on April 27th 2016. Waiting for the approval notice and i do have travel plan to India by Sep 30 (current visa expiring on same date). So i need approval notice before travel, so i can stamp it in india, before coming back.

Can i wait for approval notice through regular processing or need to convert it to premium? I got update from few folks, that their new h1b application, which is filed on April 11th 2016 got approved. Since it's just 2 week before my application, is it worth to wait for approval through regular processing? or Extension is completely a different story and better to go with premium?

Please advise.
    Each application is treated differently. If you want to be absolutely sure and avoid anxiety , better to upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Each application is treated differently. If you want to be absolutely sure and avoid anxiety , better to upgrade to premium.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thank you Raghvi for the input!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X